Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Clean-Schmean

We've been contemplating moving for a couple of years now. Unfortunately, we're getting more serious. That means . . . cleaning, packing, cleaning, purging, cleaning, stressing.

My gut response is to get a dumpster and throw everything in it. I actually asked for a dumpster rental for Christmas, but didn't get it.


My workshop is a pretty major part of this whole cleaning thing. Apparently, not everyone wants to see a drill press, workbench, tools, and various metal objects scattered all over the corner of the "beautiful, finished basement." And stepping on metal shrapnel during a walk-through is frowned upon. Whatever.

So now I have to figure out how to manage my creativity within a clean environment. Someone send lots of chocolate and Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment